Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cream Of Tartat In Orange Juice

ERIK MONGRAIN - (2007) Fates




Youtube becomes famous to anyone, Erik Mongrain happened but he was clearly the exception, of course, that anybody else is not, its unique way of playing the guitar with the back of the instrument on his knees it quickly became a viral
among guitarists. Personally artist fails to justify purely on what his virtuoso technique offers sound compositions forced to limit their obvious expertise in the instrument, I think I must be honest, is the first record I share with which I have no greater adherence nevertheless consider it important to expose this, our forum, as Mongrain, yet achieved an unusual sound that is obviously attractive ... awhile.

Tracklist:
01. PercusienFa 02. Fates 03. La Derniere Pluie 06. Mais Quand? 07. Tap Air 08. Confusion # 8 09. Interpretations 10. I Am Not Imagen

Links (FLAC - CUE - Log - Scans)


1 2 3






Pass:
Edelca


0 comments:

Post a Comment