Friday, April 22, 2011

After Waxing Can U Take Shower?

CHARLES IVES - (1995) Universal Symphony

Imagen

We have life to realize how ignorant we are, I therefore never with arrogance that put me in a position of pride that I shall never. And I realize this when, after having heard so much orchestral music, there was never repaired in the composition of Ives, as distinct from the rest, with a tune that plays as curious timbres and harmonies that had not studied, it is an object analysis for a long time.

Tracklist:

01. Universe Symphony Orchestral

September No. 2 for Orchestra
02. No. 1, "An Elegy to Our Forefathers"
03. No. 2, "The Rockstrewn Hills Join in the People's Outdoor Mee"
04. No. 3, "From Hanover Square North, at the End of a Tragic Day"

05. The Unanswered Question (I & II)


Links (FLAC - CUE - Log - Scans)


1 2 3


Pass: Edelca

0 comments:

Post a Comment